Wednesday, July 30, 2003

have been busy these few days settling my timetable. new system and all...ahh. so confusing. but thankfully i managed to get my major modules as planned. phew.

EL2131: PATTERNS IN ENGLISH:SOUNDS AND WORDS
EL2132: PATTERNS IN ENGLISH:GRAMMAR AND MEANING
JS2221: ORGANISATION OF JAPANESE BUSINESS
JS3213: CULTURE, GENDER AND ETHNICITY IN JAPAN

now for my breadth...the headache of this sem. it just isn't fair to Arts people...there are so little that we can choose from and even less that we are confident of doing well in. arrgh.

maintaining my CAP (partly for SEP) has made me much more cautious in choosing my cross-fac modules this time round. The gem that i took last sem was definitely a wrong choice but it was interesting. so what can i say. and i realized that a C grade can be quite devastating.

neverthless, i m looking forward to school! :) keeping busy with tutorials and projects will make me a more agreeable person. heh. too much idling this term break has been very unhealthy in all aspects. sigh...all those wasted time. oh well. at least now i have a clearer sense of purpose and something to work for :) grin.