Sunday, April 27, 2003

south asia is over! it was fantastic race against time...what an adrenalin rush. was glad that i got stuff to write...heh :) one of the worse feelings is when you stare at the question and your mind goes: huh? and you sit there twirling your pen...wait for time to crawl by amidst the vigorous battle between other pens and other papers around you. *twilight zone*

had a maggi mee lunch! yay. i love eating maggi mee..hee. my mum never let me eat it often..so to me, it is a luxury good. haha.

went to my dad's friend's coffee shop for breakfast on Sunday. what a quaint place! located at an forgotten corner near pasir panjang village...time seems to stand still there. it almost felt surreal. the breakfast was droolicious! :) had the traditional bread and eggs. they sliced the bread till it's really thin and then toast it...oh man. heavenly. and the cups they use are the authentic 1960s kind. i m definitely going back :D

it's pouring out there now..thunders and swollen canals. my doggie has a phobia of thunder! better go and hug my dahling.

back to the struggle with cells and membranes and...i cannot remember their names :/