Monday, June 02, 2003

had a wonderful wonderful time with a group of sec sch close friends on my bdae. went seoul garden for dinner cos i had a voucher to use. eeky dinner with unidentifiable 'food', a rotten stove and terrible service. sorry guys...my bad.

anyway thanks for everything...even "mutating" Clay. that was really cute but i prefer him scrawny, if u all insist he is.

and mama bought a cake for me *touched*

currently i am trying my hands at portrait-drawing :) no prizes for guessing who the first person i tried drawing is. heh. i am happy with the end product...well at least i think he looks quite like him. tee hee hee. considering i m really bad at art...especially still life (if that's what it is called). my art teacher thought i was drawing a green chilli even though i clearly had a lady's finger placed right in front. wahlau. hahaha.